Alice Teahouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Kouse
Gurugiri
silversporksama
7 posters

[EVENT] The Abandoned Manor

Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Mints : 613

[EVENT] The Abandoned Manor - Page 4 Empty Re: [EVENT] The Abandoned Manor

Post  Kouse Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 am

Yuuki made a bored look on her face and sat down on the side of the garden.

"Just tell me when we're ready to go in, guys."
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Mints : 233

Post  Gurugiri Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:12 am

((Wait, who two new guys are you talking about again, Kristina?))

The Guys/Males/Dudes/Homo Sapien Sapiens with Y chromosomes of the crowd were finallyhorribly being forced against their will getting into costume.

Miaki's only reaction to LeDouche Lelouch:

"pfft-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA-*SNORT*-AHAHAHAHA~~!"

silversporksama
    silversporksama

Mints : 253

Post  silversporksama Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:02 pm

(Phoenix & Apollo)

Alieiynne runs up to Yuuki.

"let'sgoonaheadIdoubtweshouldallgoinasagroupthatwillkillallthefun- LET'S GO NOW."

She tugs her arm.

"I don't want to be stuck here with hi- THEMMMMM."

Kiseki sighs.

"Okay. We'll go in as different groups.... Yuuki, Ari, Miaki, and I will go first. Clarified? Yeah okay. Let's go. We'll just check the contents of these bags when we're inside already. >_>"

she waves goodbye to the others as though she were shooing away flies.
    Fortissimo
    Fortissimo

Mints : 27

Post  Fortissimo Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Nade and Natsu stare at the others going inside.

"Pfft. Just great. Anyways.. what the hell are we gonna wear for costumes?" Nade asked, looking a bit skeptical.

"I dunno..."

Phoenix and Apollo on the other hand, just stared at the group of girls going in the mansion.

"Uhm, Mr. Wright? what was that about...?"

"I don't know Apollo. I don't know."
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Kiseki walks towards the big doors, dragging Miaki and Yuuki. Alieiynne rushes ahead.

"By the way, Apollo!" Kiseki shouts out behind her. "I want you to recall Kristina, then this frilly pink princess~"

...Alieiynne slams the door closed upon entering.

Last edited by silversporksama on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fortissimo
    Fortissimo

Post  Fortissimo Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Apollo just stood there, digesting what Kiseki said.

"...Kristina...? and that-- OH CRAP."

He facepalmed, and started to blush.

Phoenix looks at him, and raises an eyebrow.

"so you two met before?"

Apollo just nods, silently.
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Edgeworth decides to speak up again, after much of the commotion and the dragging.

"...So, That kid's the apprentice of Kristoph Gavin?" he says, crossing his arms and trying to ignore the presence of his new top hat (c/o Alarune)

"-Former Apprentice", corrects Franziska, who continues whipping Amadour.

---

The violet-haired "ghost" maid approaches the others.

"By order of miss Kiseki, we shall be allowing entrance by groups of four."
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Mints : 237

Post  saruwatari_asuka Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 pm

As Asuka approached the Ravenheart Estate, she noticed 4 things making her laugh her ass off:
    1. Mukuro Rokudo, one of the world's CRAZIEST top 3 illusionists, was wearing a Mad Hatter costume.
    2. Haru, one of her oldest and dearest bestfriends, was wearing an acolyte costume, which was a complete replica of Iris' outfit.
    3. IS THAT FRANZISKA VON KARMA IN A MAID OUTFIT! -cough- HOBO Phoenix and the others were currently fooling around in front of the estate.
    4. Her dear younger sister... was staring like an idiot at the gates.

'I must be tired from work indeed...' Asuka thought approaching her younger sister and receiving her own sherlock holmes costume. "Hey, Yumi, what's with all the costumes?" Asuka asked, noticing that her younger sister too held a pink easter bunny outfit in her arms.

"You have to wear a costume for the event. ... ONEE-CHAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Asuka, ignoring Yumi's loud reaction, goes off to Haru saying "Hey Haru-chan? I mean priestess, mind if Yumi and I go with you inside?" Bowing at Haru to show just how much she enjoyed the fact that Haru had become a spiritual holy person.

Mukuro, putting on his Mad Hatter hat poked Shizune at her spine. "Kufufufu! Looks like your friend is here my little Alice. Kufufufu!" Smirking at the idea of being a mad hatter while Shizune was Alice in his own little wonderland.

(GUYS ASK CELINA WHY IT'S BEEN CHANGED FROM YUMI TO SHIZUNE! Sorry for the confusion!)
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:10 am

(lolwhut? I almost thought shizune from naruto XI and...Who's ari????? oAo I'm sorry. AND WAIT A MINUTE ANNA YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE DEIDARA COME HERE oAo I WAS JUST GOING TO SHOVE NEJI IN

by the way, anna, you do know that Kie and i are supposed to choose the costumes, right? oAo Or am i missing something...?)

Lagging awkwardly along as Kiseki dragged her and Yuuki by the wrist, Miaki complained AGAIN...

"STILL.DON'T.HAVE.COSTUME."

She and the aforementioned two halted slowly.

"And Kie, weren't we supposed to wait first? oAo *cough* I believe that we were *cough* to close the gates once all the intended participants came >.>*cough*"

Adding one last lament, hoping to already get into costume and hoping for someone to explain the pre-game commotion...

"Besides...I really wanted him to come..."

She sounded rather disappointed, speaking in a calmer, lower volume than when she spazzed earlier about said commotion.

--

The three girls on the other side of the door continued listening to the midget's annoyance. Meanwhile, a few more unexpected guests arrived before the twilight-kissed gates.

"I...never really agreed to this you know."

"Ah, c'mon Neji! It'll be AWESOME! Don't you just love the thrill of a scare on Halloween night??"

The girl of the trio, silhouette distinct with her ever-familiar Bao hairstyle, put a hand on Neji's shoulder.
    "Normally i'd agree with you, Neji. But this time Lee's right, I mean- it's halloween! you're never too old to have fun. Just look at the atmosphere, It's dusk, the Mansion looks really convincing, and lots of the other guys are coming, too."

"Not you, too Tenten. =A="

Said girl shuffled about, resting her hands on her waist.
    "Besides, both you and Asuka would have a great time if both of you were here together." Tenten mentioned, sounding teasing yet compelling.

"Agh. Well...I guess so. Fine,fine. I'm going in, too. I'm still not compelled enough though..."

Lee noticed a barely evident tinge of red on Neji's face.

He [Neji] just smiled softly.

Just then, another familiar face appeared behind him.
    "Well, this is supposed to be a real horrifying kinda scare...not a children's game wherein "scare" would mean laughing your ass off. Unless you were Miaki or Naruto maybe."

Lee shuffled about excitedly, noticing a group of familiar-manly-silhouettes appear in the distant sunset. He placed his hand on the shoulder of this man:
    "Heheh, Itachi! Great that you actually decided to come!"

"Well...the "little one" seemed really eager about this... We decided to come along."

"heh...I'm pretty sure i can make a good guess who that "little one" is..." Tenten grinned.

Neji made a (=_=) face: "duh. she's the only one small enough to have that title. And Itachi...what do you mean..."WE"?"

The latter gestured his head to the group of silhouettes, their features now becoming clearer.

One guy with short, silverish hair-his shirt was almost completely open. Next to him was the tallest one-unusual skin colour and distinct sharp teeth. Another unusual one was beside him-green haired with two different skin tones-literally like he was two-faced. In the middle was a couple: The woman, an origami flower in her shiny blue hair, and her man, hair colored like the sunset which reflected on his many facial piercings.To the couple's left was a dark man who looked like a ragdoll, who walked alongside a raven-haired ditz with a funny looking mask. Lastly, there was the shortest one, who sported messy red hair and a rather sleepy pair of eyes.

Someone seemed to be missing, though.

(Btw anna...i shall add just a few more narutards here, and we shall control them OwO)

Last edited by Shing-puu! on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sake-icecream
    Sake-icecream

Mints : 50

Post  Sake-icecream Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Shizune shivered a bit at the feeling of someone poking her spinal area.

"I can't believe I'm actually wearing something like this!" She inwardly commented on her 'Alice' costume. She'd worn many costumes in her life trick or treating as a child and then cosplaying when she hit her teens but, never in her entire life did she expect to wear something as...girly as Alice. Much less see her boyfriend wear a Mad Hatter costume as much as it suited him. She took a breath before looking in the direction of the newcomers and smiled upon seeing Asuka.

"Asuka~" She cheerily greeted her friend as she walked over to the said person and grinned.

"So...who's your date?" She asked, curious as to who was her friend going with.

--------
    Sairi walked over to where Miaki, Kiseki and Ari were. She petted Kiseki lightly on the shoulder to get her attention to remind her about her costume.

"Umm, sorry but I don't have a costume yet..." she reminded the trio as she glanced over at Lelouch who was currently embarassed over his Sailor moon cosplay.
    Fortissimo
    Fortissimo

Post  Fortissimo Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Phoenix nodded, and sighed.

"...I don't really get why all this is necessary."

"N-neither do I, Mr, Wright...!"

Apollo just stood there, wondering on what might possibly happen later.

Meanwhile, the twins just stared at the things happening.

"...So the others went in, and now we're here, waiting for everyone else, and our costumes." Nade said, in a very nonchalant tone.

Natsu on the other hand, just smiled at her sister.

"Aww, don't worry! We won't be alone, r-r-right?" she said, trying to hide her fear under the smile she wore.

"...Yeah. Plus, I can't believe that I actually have a date for all of this." She said, along with a face palm.

Natsu seemed to lighten up at her sister's last statement.

....A date, eh?

"Soooo, who are you taking?"

Nade just stayed silent, blushing and looking away.
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:56 pm

(Ari = Alieiynne. And I'd like you guys to remember she just entered the damn manor before everyone else xD; )

In an instant, Alarune shoved a Japanese military uniform into Nadeshiko's arms, and an Italian one into Natsu's.

"Heh, these are my favorite. The axis always have such great taste in clothing....no comment for all else, though ^^; " she says, dashing to Miaki shortly after.

She pulls an incredibly-frilly gothic-lolita dress out of thin air (oh, how does she do that without magic panties...?) and presents it to her, smiling.

==========

The violet-haired "Ghost" sighs.

"You...don't exactly have to follow the four-person, okay?" she says, coldly, shoving aside the polite facade.

"Just get in the damn manor and get this all over with."

==========

....A tuxedo Mask costume falls on Sairi's head.

Last edited by silversporksama on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fortissimo
    Fortissimo

Post  Fortissimo Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Nade stared at the costume she was given.

"...What. what. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat."

Natsu on the other hand, happily examined her costume, turning around.. somewhat.... err, gay-ly.

"Ooh, this looks nice, now let's change into them, Nade~" she says, tugging at her sister's arm.

".....why--- "

Nade was practically in a state of shock, and she was frozen on the spot.

Natsu tilts her head, and (this time) drags her sister.

---After a while---

"Come on~ I mean, you look okay with that on."

Natsu pouted, and put her hands on her hips, staring at her sister.

"...No. I'm not-- Going---" she said, unable to move from where she was standing.

Out of frustration she started to drag her sister again to the crowd of people.
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:27 pm

"FINALLY!" squealed Miaki, as the deliciously loli outfit was presented to her. She then immediately stripped down to her undershirt and leggings, excitedly dawning on what anyone would expect for her to actually wear.

"Oh MAN this is damn frilly...and lacey...and so...DARKLY GOTHIC... MISS ALARUNE YOU ROCK."

She smiled briefly at Ari and Yuuki, before calling back the redheaded maid that got so much attention.

"Miss Alarune, I need a favor, please! I NEED A MEGAPHONE!"

shuffling about excitedly as Alarune retrieved said voice-amplifying device, Miaki went over to the nearest reflective surface and (typically) Admired herself in the mirror.

"WOAH....I look...."

And then she blinked, as if something flashed into her mind just then.

"o-oh gosh. He's gonna see me like this...-I-I MEAN...IF he comes..."

Her reflection suddenly went beet red.
    Sake-icecream
    Sake-icecream

Post  Sake-icecream Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:38 pm

"...It seems that you plan on giving me and Lelouch 'Sailor moon' themed costumes, huh?" Sairi sighed as she walked over to a near-by dressing room and changed into the said costume.

"Hmm...not bad..." she thought as she walked back to Lelouch and tried not to laugh at his hilarious looking costume. Shizune sighed and walked over back to Mukuro, the "Extremely MAD Hatter" before staring the goth-loli clothed Miaki with the megaphone.

"Err...what now?" she asked no one in particular.
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 pm

((lol random, but Alarune's a different character from the redhead maid ^^; I mean, I planned Alarune to be a Brunette...))

Alarune simply smiles. The violet-haired maid dashes to her side and clings to one arm, the redhead holds on to her other arm.

"All costume ideas and arrangements we provided are care of Master~" They chorus, tones clashing in a way that seemed fitting to the atmosphere.

"...Anyone else lacking a costume?" Asks Amadour, checking on his nails.

Last edited by silversporksama on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:03 pm

((Oh lol my bad xd))

"NOT EVERYONE IS HERE YET...URGH..."

The lolita-fied youg female dashed over to Amadour... keeping careful not to stand within groping range too close. Tugging on the tail of his well-pressed butler uniform, she whispered:

"Wait wait, please. There's one person left. plus Neji And Itachi just came in, so that makes three people needing costumes."

The poor girl looked like she was going to her own funeral with that worried tone.

((btw kie, just so you know, the only naruto characters anna and i are putting here are Deidara, Neji and Itachi xDD AND THOSE BASTARDS ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT TO PUT ON THE LIST D:< The rest of the guys I mentioned will be standing outside the mansion until the *cough*REAL THING BEGINS*COUGH* you know what i mean.))
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Post  saruwatari_asuka Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:20 pm

"Me, un." A blonde idiot(stated by a certain "shortie") said, approaching the group of Itachi and the others.

The way his cheeks turned slightly red was a sign he caught sight of a certain cute girl in a incredibly-frilly gothic-lolita dress.

You could say, it was one of the cutest couple scenes in the whole world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now, it was normal for a girl to blush when she saw the guy she liked, it was another thing for a girl to blush, get weak knees, and pull accidentally on poor Apollo's ponytail.

"I'M SO SORRY APOLLO! I'm so very sorry!" Asuka said, blushing even more.

'Poor, poor onee-chan...' Yumi thought, sighing at her own sister's clumsiness whenever Neji's around.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fortissimo
    Fortissimo

Post  Fortissimo Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:23 pm

"how do you expect me to be myself in this costume?" Nade asked, glaring at her sister.

"Just relax!~ I mean, it's JUST a costume."

"what do you mean it's just a costume D:"

Basically, she was just freaking out while her sister remained calm. Pretty much the opposite right now.

((ahahahaha. NOT. :| ))

---

"Ouch..!" Apollo said? Or more likely shouted.

HE looked back, and smiled awkwardly.

"A-ah, th-that's okay...."
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Shifting his eyes to the girl named Asuka, Neji's ponytail trailed behind him as he walked towards her.

"Well, there you are." He greeted her, smiling softly.

He himself noticed the unusual tinge on Asuka's face, but wondered if maybe it was the color of the dusk setting into the atmosphere...which was getting more and more convincing.

"Well, my partner is here. all I have to do now is just get whatever damn costume Hiroku wants me to wear...ngh, I still don't get WHY we have to wear them though."

Meanwhile the boy in the shiny black bowl cut exclaimed "Awwh, well, we will have to wait until later to join then. word is that you guys, Neji and Asuka, are in the first batch. I guess we will see you later inside."

Tenten shifted "Okay, we can wait. But what about him?" she asked, pointing to the BLONDE IDIOT who just came.

Itachi and the rest of the guys shoved him inside. Sasori grabbed his ear."You're late, brat. but eh...you're definitely part of that."

"Cmon, Dei! hurry up and get there, you bastard. Ya got a pretty little lady waiting!" Hidan gave him the last push, the rest of them seeming to cheer him on.

"Well...since he actually came...IM BACKING OUT." Itachi said.

Tenten contorted her face. "HUH? but you just came here!"

Itachi gave a good excuse: "Actually I was only about to go because that "pretty little lady" over there was going to be anxious without her dear -ahem-date. Now that he's here, He's all she'll need."

Lee just snickered at that while Neji accompanied Asuka to the crowd gathering in front of that cute little idiot dressed in black clutching a megaphone.
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:55 pm

((I COULD'VE SWORN APOLLO SAID "ASHTRAY" ))

Amadour smiles. "There. Now everything's...almost settled."

Franziska crosses her arms.

"Now that everyone's here, you should all get this over with so they can unlock the guest bedrooms." she says, sternly.

"Ahaha, how adorable you look in that, Miss Franziska~"

"...Perhaps you'd like another taste of my whip?"

"Indeed. That would be most...pleasurable. I doubt that's enough to satisfy me, though, dear Miss Franziska."

Franziska walks to another area in disgust.

"...Must I join these fools in their foolish game?"

The three maids nod, then bow smiling.

"We're sorry, Miss Von Karma, but you're in costume, and we have no choice but to count you as a player."

...How they chorused something that long was a mystery.

They split up again, pulling costumes out of nowhere.

For Deidara, Alarune hands over another (naturally, more masculine) gothic-lolita-inspired outfit (or maybe punk-gothic? It was hard to tell with the dark outfit color and the darkening skies above), perhaps made by the same person who made Miaki's outfit...?

((Ah. there went forcing Itachi to be...Mask DeMasque!))

Last edited by silversporksama on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:25 am

((Lolwhut Mask? xD Well, that'd be nice but I thought Asuka was bringing along her older sis who was s'pose to be engaged to Itachi...then since no one would be his date, It looked pointless so the poor dude must back out and come into the scene when the REAL *cough* thing begins.))

Tightening her grip on the megaphone with each passing minute of impatience, Miaki looked extremely worried now. so worried that One of the maids had to bring her a chair, meaning she sat like Avril Lavigne all punky-lolita-like with the megaphone getting choked in her hand.

The usual was done when she was nervous/impatient/excited/all of the above and more: She tapped her heel furiously on the ground.

"Ahahaha. Nade, you guys seriously look like fags, spazzing there xD. But y'look awesome! heh!" She hollered over to the currently spazzing duo of sisters.

Poor thing still hadn't realized that the person she so desperately was already in costume, staring at her from afar.

The violet-haired ghost maid stroked her hair and extended her hand, Miaki responding by looking in the direction she was pointing.

"DEIDARA!!!!"

He was finally there. Feeling the instant rush of halloween-induced excitement upon looking at her partner, the petite,pretty black lolita stood up triumphantly and set one foot on the chair, turning on the megaphone, assuming her usual role as a public speaker and emcee.(Yuuki and Alieiynne would ask her to make everyone shut up and listen, anyway) Amidst all the chattering and unspoken thrill, she spoke into the device without hesitation-

"hey...HEY...HEY HEY YO ALL YOU GITS IN COSTUME! SHUT THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW, and we shall elaborate the program and flow, of what lies beyond the dusk for all of you..."

(I NEED SOMEONE TO BE THE CROWD oUo)
    Sake-icecream
    Sake-icecream

Post  Sake-icecream Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:43 pm

(I hope you don't mind that I do it then.)

The crowd instantly quieted down upon hearing Miaki's attempt to silence them. Not only did they stop talking but also stopped fussing over their costumes/clothes and looked at the lolita-clad emcee.

(Gah, sorry it's so short)
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:11 pm

(Nah, its okay ^^)

She felt ecstatic at their silence.

"Well, well well. Awesome of you guys to come here! Welcome all to this unusually arranged Halloween event, courtesy of the Ravenheart family! Okay...uh...this'll seem weird but the master just needs to make sure.

ATTENDANCE CHECK!"

She yelled into the device, the maids instantly bringing out a list of guests.

Wait...what the hell? A list?

Oh well. Looks like Miaki came prepared after all.

The girl tried not to fumble in her ultra-frilled dress as she began calling names.

"I'll start off with the faggots I know first...

DEIDARA. I CAN SEE YOU AND YOUR GOTHIC BLONDNESS STARING AT ME STRANGELY. Get over here, you bastard."
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Post  saruwatari_asuka Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:17 pm

As the stupid blonde walked to where Miaki was standing, if you had as sharp an eyesight as Itachi, you could clearly see as day that there was a tint of pink across his cheek as he was mumbling to himself about a little chibi in a loli-gothic dress.

Last edited by saruwatari_asuka on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:49 pm