Alice Teahouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Kouse
Gurugiri
silversporksama
7 posters

[EVENT] The Abandoned Manor

silversporksama
    silversporksama

Mints : 253

[EVENT] The Abandoned Manor - Page 6 Empty Re: [EVENT] The Abandoned Manor

Post  silversporksama Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:17 pm

(OTL sory. this is why we should have an OOC area. ;A; //shot'd. Anyway, yesh please. We've already settled on what to put, ja? I'll just put a few random points here.)

The maids walk up to Miaki and bow.

"Please," says the redhead maid. "Allow us to assist the inventory check."

The violet-haired maid eyes Apollo's bag. "I see something....frilly." She mutters.

Alarune gasps, then shakes her head. "N-n-nothing."
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Mints : 233

Post  Gurugiri Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 pm

(Oh RIIIIGHT XD OMG I SEE THOU HAST DECIDED ON THY VICTIM. thanks.BTW Kie, I shall add some other simple stuff to the inventory, kay?)

Miaki raises an eyebrow at the statuesque brunette.

"Ne?"

Alarune simply turns pink and denies her sight.

"Well anyway, everyone look in your wonderful sacks of doom, please. all of you should have A flashlight, a rope, some sort of cutting contraption and some sort of writing instrument."

Upon her instruction, the audience members start searching their bags, finding just the items Miaki mentioned.

"...Is this a rubber snake...?" Neji questioned aloud, Miaki responding with a laugh.

"HAHAHA...OH YEAH, by the way- some of you will get totally random items. looks like the snake victim is you, Hyuuga, *snickers*"
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:39 pm

((It's a reference ;) Asuka and Nade would understand it~ ))

Edgeworth blinks, surprised but not showing any emotion.

He pulls out a fluffy yellow chick from the bag, giving it a questioning look.

"CHEEP CHEEP~" says the chicky.
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 pm

"D'awww its so cute~"

Everyone examines their bags, some finding candles in place of flashlights, some don't even have batteries for their flashlights...others chance upon many more random items, as each guest had at least one random object.

The date of the snake victim, currently dressed like a regal detective, ended up with an interesting ebony rose. Her sister, Yumi, got a small vial of oil. Shizune on the other hand, recieved a peculiar looking coin about the size of a nail. Inside her bag, Yuuki found...a giant lighter. A small jar of what looked like spices was put intoSailor Lelouch's sack. Mukuro took out a very old, yellowish and worn out looking sheet of paper. Franziska grimaced at the duct tape that her bag spat out. Apollo brought out a long strip of Velcro, enough to measure the height of the manor's gates. Okay maybe not that long. Sairi held in her hand a very tiny finger-sized tube of lime-green paint, which was labeled "glow in the dark".The premises of Deidara's bag contained a very fancy quill pen, like the ones in the Victorian/Renaissance era. Natsu had a lollipop, while Nade had a hand towel. Haru and Miwa both got walkie-talkies of different brands. And lastly, The maids checked the bags of Kiseki and Alieiynne- They got a stack of poker chips, and a hearing aid respectively.

As all of them finished checking their bags, Miaki started arranging them into their respective groups.

"Everyone cool with your items? good.Now, there are 19 of us so there will be two groups of six, one group of seven. It will be as follows:
    -Edgeworth, Shizune, Mukuro, Nade, Kie and Miwa.
    second group is
    -Yumi, Franziska, Sairi, Lelouch, Neji, Asuka and Natsu.
    Last group is
    -Phoenix, Haru, Yuuki, Ari, Deidara and finally, myself."

The guests began grouping themselves accordingly.

"Anyone else got questions? well...actually, I'm not to entertain them. Heh. The night is young and fresh, and You're all forbidden to come out of the mansion once you come in...so you'd better be ready~!!

With that settled, I'm cutting this imaginary ribbon...*makes a cutting gesture with hands* and declaring this Halloween event within the Ravenheart Manor...
    OPEN!!"

Throwing up her hand triumphantly, the crowd yielded the contagious excitement brought about by the final rays of the sun retrieving to the other side of the globe.

Yes...the sun... the sun will not be there to comfort them tonight. Only the moon will glare down at them through the soon-to-be-horror stained windows. The only thing that would be escaping the manor would be the sound of terror melting in with the cries of the cicadas.

The clouds, as if on cue...swept down and slowly past the wilted petunias outside...eager to bear witness to the spectacle.

Within, the place was already overflowing with excitement, to be expressed in the form of fear.

But something...something lingered in everyone's minds...
    something that FORBADE them to go in...

Something, that contaminated the atmosphere and gave a sense of impending doom... REAL FEAR...

What awaits inside... well...

...you'll find out.
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:53 pm

(...AND WHERE IN THE GROUPS IS APOLLO. DEAR? ;A; )

Kiseki glances around the dark corridors, glancing around occasionally and feeling around the area for the walls.

"Damn...He really did go all-out with this...I guess we save electricity bills, at least...?"

She walks up to where she feels nothing blocking her, but hits her ankle somewhere and restrains herself from cussing, only to knock over a flower pot.

"-Tch!"

She turns around and scurries back to the entrance.

It was way too dark to go on further without any source of light.

======================

As the sun gave of it's last rays in the horizon, various jack-o-lanterns were being lit across the grounds.

All of them were, surprisingly, carved by the redhead flirt Amadour, who sneaks back into the manor to assume his role as a candy guard.

Many were already at their posts, and some may have been too scared to prepare well. The atmosphere was unusually cold, and a thick fog surrounded the manor, with only the candlelit areas near the jack-o-lanterns having anything close to visibility.

That and, of course, the inside of the manor itself.

The violet-haired maid smiles as a flock of blackbirds rest upon the shingles of the roof, cawing in merriment.

The setting was perfect.

Suddenly, the metal gates clash from a distance, locking themselves shut. Chains being thrown over and through the gaps.

..There was no escape until the end of Halloween.

===================

Leaning against a wall, Alieiynne slumps down to the ground, crying.

How childish.

She couldn't stop herself, even if she wanted to.

How childish it was, her crying because of loneliness...
    because of the dark...

It was stupid that she ran off ahead.

The tears keep flowing, despite her efforts to wipe them away.

It was all just a game...but it seemed so real...

She hears a crash in the hall, and presses herself closer to the wall, wrapping her arms around her knees.
    Fortissimo
    Fortissimo

Mints : 27

Post  Fortissimo Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:05 pm

(wow so many replies that're off topic xD)

Nade waves goodbye to her sister, and follows the rest of the people in her group.

She examines the insides of the manor, and she shudders. There was this creepy aura to the place. It wasn't usually there.

"...There's something different. I don't know what's supposed to happen anymore."she mutters under her breath, continuing to look around.

After a few moments, she looks down, and examines the hand towel, that was found in her bag. What could she possibly use it for?

she shakes her head and continues to walk, worrying about the possible things

=====

Natsu waves goodbye to Nade, then she follows her group mates in the manor.

"A lollipop? what am i gonna do with this?" she asked to herself, all confused.

She just shrugged it off, then she started to shudder violently, being able to see the interior of the mansion. AND THAT WAS JUST STARTING.

"Eep...."

She wasn't going to last long, THAT'S for sure.
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Mints : 237

Post  saruwatari_asuka Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 pm

It was complete and utter shock for Asuka. She was stuck with a prosecutor/maid who whips people to death for being fools (or as she says, foolishly foolish fools), the gay sailor.. I mean, cross-dressing Lelouch and Sairi, her dear Watson, and her bunny of a sister. As Asuka sighed to all her problems with this group, she couldn't help but notice that Natsu was shaking in fear.

"Hey, Natsu, it'll be alright, we've all got flashlights and we'll all stick together. We'll get through this event alive, and with lots and LOTS of candy!" Asuka said, trying to act brave for the scared soul, but even she couldn't deny the fact that, this event was one of the SCARIEST she had ever attended. This was going to be one HECK of a Halloween.

She turned on her flashlight, and as sherlock holmes, ACE detective she led her group to the garden, where she hoped, it would not be the end of this trip as of yet.
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 pm

"Asuka Saruwatari."

Franziska glances at the shocked girl, whip in one hand, flashlight in the other.

"....Get a hold of yourself. I don't want to be the only sane person, let alone be the only one responsible for whatever happens to you fools."

Uh....Maybe that was a sign of trust? Well, it was likely.

Franziska seemed a bit more calm now that Amadour was gone, but she missed the excuse to whip someone. As much as she wanted to whip LeDouche Lelouch for being indecent, she had no choice but to restrain herself.

Oh how she missed Scruffy and his suffering.

She never wanted to admit it, but she didn't want to be alone in the manor.

=============================================

Edgeworth glances around the area ahead of the group.

"Please, I ask that you do me a favor and watch my back." he says to no one in particular, showing a slight hint of fear as he carefully looks at the hall in front of the group.

The feeling was all too familiar in a bad way.

He could almost hear that horribly colorful suitcase rolling with the sound of his footsteps.

He began to wonder about the smaller details of his surroundings. The windows were fogging up. The Air got even colder. Everyone's footsteps seemed to be getting louder as they echoed through the empty area.

Maybe logic would put these small facts together...? -No.

He just had to focus on his goal.

He had to look watch over a few teenage girls and this one guy, and keep his cool...Which seemed easy enough...

...If it wasn't for that annoying blue badger music playing endlessly within his head.

ten-nen-nen-nen nen nen TEN-nen tenenen....

-Oh the endless suffering.
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:07 am

((OMG SORRY I FORGOT APOLLO oAo HERE:

-Edgeworth, Shizune, Mukuro, Nade, Kie and Miwa.
    second group is
    -Yumi, Franziska, Sairi, Lelouch, Neji, Asuka and Natsu.
    Last group is
    -Apollo, Phoenix, Haru, Yuuki, Ari, Deidara and finally, myself."

BTW KIE I WILL BE PLAYING THE PART OF SOME RANDOM RAVENHEART MAIDS TO HELP YOU WITH THE *COUGH*STORY*COUGH OKAY?

OH YES, AND GIVE ME A RANDOM ITEM >X< I CAN'T BE THE ONE TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF, EH XD))

=====

"Lets go."

That was strange. Miaki was so psyched up about this event, emceeing for a short time and totally spazzing the whole day... The minute the chain locks were heard, her face went placid and her voice pitch went lower, signifying how serious she seemed.

How serious she really was.

As the last person from her group stepped past the eerie doorways, she immediately slammed it tight via her own body weight... The clashing echoed throughout the mansion even more than the previous sound of breaking porcelain...

"Ari." She uttered plainly.

"WE NEED ARI. NOW."

Her face...her face made made the chills reverberating through everyone's minds and bodies so much more foreboding to a whole different level.

She didn't want to seem so demanding and rude. Miaki never wanted to have to be dead serious to the point of actually frightening people with a mere gaze. But it was that SOMETHING in the atmosphere...that SOMETHING that stalked them in the shadows. SOMETHING compelled the rest of her companions to just listen and follow, despite two random men barely even knowing her name.

She lowered her voice, along with her pitch. (even freakier) "How long are your ropes, guys?"
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Post  saruwatari_asuka Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 am

At Franziska's speech, Asuka calmed herself down, ready for the adventure ahead. As the second group went down the path towards the garden, Asuka couldn't help but notice that even the plants looked menacingly evil.

"This is going to be one HECK of a night..." Asuka said, continuing their journey towards the candies.

"Do any of you know where the candies could be hidden?"
    Sake-icecream
    Sake-icecream

Mints : 50

Post  Sake-icecream Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:26 pm

As much as Sairi was excited to participate in the Ravenheart event at first, she was undeniably scared now and was pretty sure everyone else in her company was too as much as they would never say it out loud. She just sighed as she looked around the area before squeezing Lelouch's hand. A very small gesture that helped a bit.

"...I just hope that nothing goes wrong here..." she uttered to herself as she and the rest of her group mates tried to figure out the candy's location.

====
    Shizune shivered a bit as she felt the air grow colder when the doors closed.

"Honestly, this is getting creepy.." she thought as she glanced at all her group mates then her surroundings. she just sighed and shook her head; everything was pitch black and the only sounds she could hear were Edgeworth's brief telling them to watch his back and her other group mates breathing as well as her own.

Definitely creepy alright...

"...I want a hug..."She thought to herself again as she shivered once more to the area's cold temperature and her own paranoia.However, due to her pride, she refused her urge to cling to Mukuro's side or admit her fear out loud. Since she didn't want to do either, she just decided to silently hum to herself in an attempt to calm her heart.
    ...Not working...
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:51 pm

(She is here to be sane with you~ A strict PW character is needed to keep the order in the group, ja?)

Franziska watched the others looking around the area, desperate to find the candy. She winces, then cracks her whip against the stone walkway.

It didn't feel quite the same, not having an actual person to whip.

"The maids said there would be 'candy guards', So I believe we should look for those in question."

She pulls out her duct tape with a stern look on her face.

"...Any objections?"

She clearly had something smart planned for any.

=======================

"A...A metre and a half each...altogether...Ten and a half metres in total."

Kiseki stuttered, rubbing her arms in the cold.

"...Why do you ask?"

The latter question couldn't be helped.

Last edited by silversporksama on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Post  saruwatari_asuka Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:52 pm

"Umm... no Franziska, I don't think we haven no objections. What I meant though, was that, do you guys have any ideas or suggestions to where these candy guards could be hiding?" Asuka said, not even fazed at the duct tape (if your a person who has gone through middle school with a deranged disciplinary committee head, you'd get used to danger).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mukuro couldn't help but smirk. He noticed the fright snaking through Shizune's body. He'd known her ever since they were in middle school, simple things as knowing her fears was basic to him now. His sadist side just got the better of him, especially when he could sense her pride getting in the way of her wanting a hug from him.

Just to torture her, he'd ignore her fright, not hug/embrace her and wait until she begs him to. Such a big ego boost for him. Another reason to smirk.
    Sake-icecream
    Sake-icecream

Mints : 50

Post  Sake-icecream Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Shizune glared at Mukuro (who was next to her) since the guy had been her boyfriend since middle school, reading her thoughts and emotions even when everyone else couldn't was almost like instinct....just as knowing when he intended to boost his own ego was one of her instincts. She knew very well that he'd make her beg to be embraced and had absolutely NO intention of giving him what he wanted.The lion's pride she possessed would never let her,

"Stupid pineapple..."she thought as she rolled her eyes at the thought. she walked along to where Edgeworth was (or rather started to) when she felt somethung touch her leg. She let out a tiny squeak in suppression of her scream, as not to let Mukuro have his way.
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:42 am

Miaki began gathering all the ropes and tying the ends together.

"The manor is really huge and,well...in here it's practically as black as this damn dress. We can easily get lost here, especially since I'm sure you guys haven't even been here often to know your way around."

She wrapped some of the rope around her left wrist.

"This is actually my first time here."

Stopping for a moment, she looked in all directions as if trying to evade something, or maybe trying to tell a secret.

"Just a quick check of the group again... " She lightened her tone slightly

She held the blonde's wrist, "Okay, Deidara..."
    "Yuuki," glancing at her and then turning to the midnight-haired beauty, "Haru..."
    Before finally pointing to a duo of unfamiliar faces. "And, you two are sir Phoenix Wright and sir Apollo Justice, yes?"

"*sigh* And then Ari..."

(Uh, Kie, Are Kiseki's and My group still together??? oxo?? Remember you're not in my group...anyways XDDD i'll handle that.)

"I had an idea, so we can keep check of the whole group while NOT getting lost. Like... wrap the rope two or three times around your arm and leave enough space for yourself and the person in front/behind you to move. This way if anyone gets mobbed by random plant-hungry Michael Jackson Zombie dancers then everyone can assist. Ne?"

Shifting towards the group of the fagulous bride, Miaki addressed them shortly.

"Well, Idk about you guys, but y'know...do your thang...and uh...stay safe...derp..."

"And guys..." She added one last time, turning back to her own group.

"Uh...you do know flashlights had a purpose here, right?"

The lolita-clad Miaki stood still for a moment as everyone tried to calm down and retrieve the said instrument from their sacks. She seemed to be gazing at something on the door behind them. In the depth of the darkness, her ebony hair and similarly colored attire almost blended into the caress of the shadows. People always commented on how she looked like the ever famous Sadako, but now she looked even creepier... pale skin reflecting the last bit of sunlight that was pocketed just for luck and courage, And her eyes, distinct and tangerine, seemed to almost glow in the dark as she fixed her gaze on an unknown entity that seemed to influence her...

Here is another one.

Another one who just emanated with excitement, so much excitement that it brought fear to even Miaki, herself. She's another one who so secretly but was so desperately frightened of solidarity.

However...The minute she slammed the doors, all her excitement and audacity was painted over by shrill fear that seeped in yet oozed out with the reverberation of the door slamming. Each breath from each person surrounding her suddenly seemed loud and threatening. With each inhalation and exhalation, her heartbeat sped up and rang through her entire being like a flurry of gunshots.

She wouldn't be okay by the end of the night.

========

Watson Neji shuffled in place.

"Well... we don't even know the game itself yet. Judging from the atmosphere and everything, how we find that out is by looking for clues. Besides, Miaki said it wasn't going to be explicitly stated, either. Surely it'll come together, but before we actually play the game...well...we need to figure out what exactly the game even is."

He tried to make sure not to...Anger the lady with the whip. Turning to Yumi then Lelouch, while trying NOT to grimace... The brunette spoke of the container of bronze-colored powder in his bag...

"Lelouch, was it? What exactly is in that jar? Since we're in the vegetation area, maybe it could help us reveal a clue... And Yumi, check what kind of oil that is." he suggested.

Being very intelligent and proficient in...well...Ninja-like business (DUH) Neji tried to help keep the logic and sanity from the beginning of the game. Well, he didn't want to go unmanly and get whipped by Von Karma.

He squinted at just thinking of her name...but again, you'd have to have sight as keen as Itachi's to see it.

He walked around and examined parts of the garden while Asuka followed the path, making sure to keep her and everyone else within earshot and sight. Neji was convinced of the ambiance.

But by that time, he was already sweating with nervousness.
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Kiseki glances out the window, then scratches her head.

"Whoops, totally forgot we'd have to split up." She mutters, following the others who were a few steps ahead. "Sorry for the trouble, and see you guys around~"

Edgeworth and the other watch as she follows them in a mad dash, only to trip on a rug.

Clearly the place had made her too nervous to think properly.

"Charming." Edgeworth mutters sarcastically.

Little did he know that the master of the area really did find this trait quite a charm.

===

Hiroku looks at the screen of an old television, which was hooked on to multiple hidden cameras in the manor.

Taking another sip his coffee, he pulls out his cellphone and makes a call.

"....Mr. Meekins, they seem to be heading in your direction, so be prepared. Oh, and do tell the grandfather clock that Mr. Justice forgot to put on a costume. -Yes, I said the grandfather clock, are you deaf?"

(If anyone else was on the other line, their reply would be "WELL ARE YOU DAFT?!". Poor Meekins, being nothing more than a hopeless bailiff, has nothing to say.)

Hiroku rubs his temples in frustration.

"...Listen, Meekins. If you were paying close attention during the briefing, you would know that all of the large timepieces in this house function as two-way radios during the event. In fact, they even record any conversations that happen in the room, within a seven-meter radius if no walls are in the way. bona fortuna."

...Do not question authority and whatever reason they have to replace all the clocks with walkie-talkies and tape recorders.

"Yes sir!" Meekins responds on the other end with a salute.

=====
    (Unrelated, but I believe making "important" details the color red would be helpful, Yohan~ Sorry for the error in the previous post! >_<

BTW, GEORGIA.)
    =====

Alieiynne fumbles with her cheap crystal ring, looking at it against the weak light from a nearby window, and eying it as if it were a precious diamond.

She sighs and just sits there, waiting.
    Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Mints : 613

Post  Kouse Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:48 pm

## Hi guys, sorry if I haven't posted for a while. Please don't forget to use the Georgia font when role-playing (applied to Hiro-chan's mansion only though, just do it for the sake of Kie's rule, even though she breaks it herself.) We need to rush things up since Christmas is coming. When confused in what to do, check The Ravenheart Events Bulletin made by silversporksama. Thanks!

Last edited by Kouse on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Mints : 613

Post  Kouse Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:17 pm

'Ah, that's right! I'm supposed to be one of the Candy Guards..'

Yuuki got irritated at herself. After her pause, sneaked out of the group and grabbed a black curtain to use it as a cloak.

She couldn't use the huge arse lighter since the others might see it..

After a few steps and turns, she made her way to the side of the "hidden door" covered in dead grape vines.

'Once they see me, they'll probably find out who I am. After all, all of them know I wouldn't wander out on my on in the dark..'

'..Wait a second. I just did.'

Face palm.

silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:19 pm

((We know you're a candy guard, but they don't *points t all the foolishly foolish fools))

Alieiynne decides take the opportunity to learn how to fall asleep in a matter of 30 seconds, only to be interrupted by one of the stupidest thought ever.

"Hey, I have my DS with me."

She pulls the old console out of...who-knows-where(perhaps this was a trick learned from the household help) and pressed the power button.

A familiar ringing noise echoed through the halls due to the former dead silence.

Another ring echoes when she selects the game.

"Konbanwa." says a tired voice shortly after.

"Konbanwa, Hazuki-kun~" she mutters back in delight.

She loads her save file, losing her fear in mere moments as the cheerful game music plays.

...Then the red battery light of her DS goes black, and she resumes her moment of utter despair.

((That was actually supposed to make a few things easier. Since she's...still in the same hall, but further up ahead, the sounds from her DS could be heard by the others who entered the manor recently.
    Also...I forgot what Hazuki says when you play the game :/ It changes every 1-2 hours ))
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Left, to right...
    Front and back...

Miaki swerved her head in each direction. She felt a change in the surroundings.

"What was that?" She blurted, attaching her other hand to Deidara's other wrist. Something that sounded like a ringtone echoed softly.

No one replied, and she brought out her flashlight and examined the darkness...

Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 pm

"Frère, you should really be a lot more quiet...I can hear your shuffling three halls away..."

A sweatdrop could clearly be seen on the thin, sharp face of the tall man wandering the halls like a ghost.

Oh what a perfect description. His beige, shoulder-length, FRANCE-like hair trailed softly behind him as his indigo eyes veered gracefully from one direction to another.

"Please try not to spoil the deafening silence, the atmosphere is just perfect, Frère. In fact, I think I hear some of them approaching..." He spoke ever-so-softly into his earcom.

"Yes, sir Hiroku? No, That's Amadour... Yes he's causing a little too much noise...
    Very well, sir. I shall attend to this group."
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Amadour scratches the back of his head.

"Ah, stop being so critical, mon petit frère. I'm sure Monsieur Ravenheart would not mind, no?"

"Actually, Amadour, I do mind because you have a shift to keep up with. Revenez pour travailler s'il vous plait."

"Oui, Maître."
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Narcissus simply snickers.

"Hahaha, jaillissez, frere."

The fittingly ghostly young man waltzed down the hall silently, waiting eagerly.

saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Post  saruwatari_asuka Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Asuka couldn't help but mentally snicker at the thought of Watson actually being more of a leader than the great Sherlock Holmes.

It's like Luke trying to be better at puzzles than Professor Layton. But one thing she couldn't deny was the fact that she was getting a little too comfortable at their situation.

'Stupid Hyuuga and his damn good looks...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking Neji's advice, Yumiko dropped some of the oil in the vial onto a nearby vineyard. The results...

((I don't really know what the oil does. Yohan told me to try first and then she'll tell me what happens))
    `Kohryu
    `Kohryu

Mints : 251

Post  `Kohryu Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Time just seemed to fly by so fast. As if the twins got mixed up in some time-space continuum, whatever that was. The two sisters found themselves already deep inside the house, standing behind a small group of people, compared to the much larger group from before. It seems that the formerly large group split into two, and went their separate ways.

Haru and Miwa were still very much confused by everything, but they decided to keep shut about it and follow their group.

Y'know, if they were still following the right group.

"La la la la la la~one two three four five six do it!" Haru sang, suddenly breaking out into song and dance.

- x -

Lelouch was confused. He suddenly freaking found himself inside the house, holding Sairi's hand tightly and protectively. But he doesn't remember trekking inside with a group.

'I'm just spacing out..and was dragged.' He thought to himself, shaking his head at the thought.

Apparently they were talking about finding candy, so he took quick glances around to see if there were any.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:11 pm