Alice Teahouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Kouse
Gurugiri
silversporksama
7 posters

[EVENT] The Abandoned Manor

silversporksama
    silversporksama

Mints : 253

[EVENT] The Abandoned Manor - Page 8 Empty Re: [EVENT] The Abandoned Manor

Post  silversporksama Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 am

Franziska nods. "I hope we do....or else."

She narrows her eyes at Freddie, and tightens her grip on her whip.

"...This fool will suffer even more."

==========

Alieiynne smiles at the rom-com type situation.

Oh how she wished she had her camera....

-which was broken :/

...Oh how she wished she had a working camera.

==========

Meanwhile, Procopio blushes and smiles bashfully at Yuuki.

He looks up to her, grinning.

"...I think we're supposed to help guide the other groups into some areas of the manor. Sir Ravenheart said everyone's being much too slow. And in all honesty..."

He agreed.

Last edited by silversporksama on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Mints : 233

Post  Gurugiri Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Narcissus waited patiently behind a grotesquely leafy and large unnamed houseplant, Apollo's costume resting in his skeleton-like hands.
    "Position assumed, Monsieur Ravenheart. Ready to go as soon as they pass by this foilage." He whispered into his earcom.

He waited patiently, already knowing that the group was nearby because of a certain irritated blonde and an embarrassed short kid in a dress causing a bit of noise down the corridor.

===========================

"A-almost R-ready, M-M'am. U-uh... just u-until Sir Ravenheart s-signals us...WHICH I R-REASSURE YOU IS VERY SOON."

Freddie trembled and hid himself behind the vines, embarrassing himself further. He wasn't going to be going near any women for a while.

Neji tried to break the awkwardness, telling Asuka, and the rest of the group "We will, we will...just..." he gulped. "be patient. I think he may be waiting for the other groups to fall in place simultaneously...which means it's not really Freddie's fault...it probably means everyone else is just really slow..."
    ============================

cringing and covering her face, Miaki simply looked at Deidara innocently and squeaked. She continued walking, nearly tripping on a dent in the floor and getting back up awkwardly, looking back to Ari who was smirking amusedly at her, and the others who seemed just as entertained with the rom-com situation.

"nyaaa I-I I get awkward at times okay?!"
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Mints : 237

Post  saruwatari_asuka Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:02 am

The detective costume wasn't helping Asuka's situation, so what happened next was kind of expected. She accidentally tripped and landed on top of Neji. 'This... is a very compromising position...' was the only thought that ran through Asuka's head with the brightest color of red covering her face. "A-ah! I'm sorry!"

The dear boyfriend of Miaki wasn't as patient as other guys. That she knew VERY well. It was like it was meant to happen that Deidara started whining about how long they were taking.

"Why can't we find the freaking butler for this room!?"

((For asuka's part... I was just bored since we can't do anything until you guys get to your butlers. For deidara... well, miaki did say he was very impatient...))
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 pm

"Good, good... Why not stir up the atmosphere, then, Narcissus? Try to scare them when they approach, it's Halloween after all."

Hiroku glances at the monitors with a bored expression.

"...And I doubt they're going to leave that one area any time soon."

===

Franziska merely smirks at Freddie.

"Soon? Are you sure?"

she lashes her whip, missing the butler by mere centimetres, and breaks a ceramic vase of what seemed to be black roses.

Somewhere in the manor, Alarune nearly falls over for some reason.

Before anyone in the immediate area could say anything, Franziska crosses her arms and smiles.

"Don't worry. Lucifer Ravenheart was expecting such a thing to happen."

====

Hiroku cringes after glancing at the screen which emitted a loud crashing sound.

He hears Franziska's confident words, sighs, and rests his face in his hands.

"...No, Miss Von Karma. I said nothing of the sort."

Perhaps he could send Amadour to get another one of those vases in China. that would do everyone in the manor good.

...Everyone in town, actually.

====

"It happens to everyone, Miaki~" Alieiynne says, pocketing her DS.

"And we need to be patient, I'm sure someone will turn up! ....eventually."

Optimism or sarcasm? or both? neither? you choose.

Alieiynne scratches her arm.

"Aaanywayyy...Where's everyone else?"
    Sake-icecream
    Sake-icecream

Mints : 50

Post  Sake-icecream Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:08 pm

Sairi just sighed and shook her head as she waited for the candy guard to give the riddle already. She may have been willing to wait at first but now her patience was running thin. veeeeeeery thin at that.

"Cut to the chaser already will you..." she uttered under her breath as she squeezed Lelouch's hand in impatience.

=====
    Shizune just looked around as she pondered about her team not reaching a candy guard yet. She could easily find one herself with her impeccable tracking ability, but it was totally useless when the place was dark and the only light being from a few flashlights her group mates had and certainly, it wasn't a good idea to separate to wander around.

"Geez..." she sighed as she rummaged through her bag, looking for something to amuse her since her boyfriend wouldn't do anything that would keep her from either getting bored or getting slightly irritated at the situation.

(can someone fill me in on what's happening? I haven't been active lately because of my dead computer so just the gist of it will do. if there needs to be some correction in this post, please tell me so I can correct it. Thanks~)

Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:12 am

((Actually Celina, that's the thing...nothing's happening @_____@ My group is near our butler already, You're there and everyone's impatient..., AND FOR THE LOVE OF MUDKIP EDGEWORTH'S GROUP IS TOTALLY NEGLECTED D8))

The game was only starting, yet the butler was already scared out of his wits. Freddie looked like he was about to piss himself.

...and he did.

He chose to remain silent, as he really couldn't do anything anyway.

Even as Hiroku was lamenting over his earcom.

===========================

((WHAT BOYFRIEND?!!?!?!??!!!))

The black lolita fidgeted in place beside her irritated kodona. She thought to herself how Ari would subsequently suffer a respect-less retort from blondie over there.

"S-soon...okay? He's around here, surely...now, stop fidgeting with my hair."

Miaki cringed ever so slightly when she realized no one behind her was touching her locks at all.

She swore nonverbally to herself that long, skeleton-like fingers were running through them,

then FWOOSH went an airborne amount of blood, splattering all six of the impatient people in its wake, from behind the curtain of the pungent red liquid, a ghostly figure pounced on the only one who dodged the shower: Deidara.

Holding a knife to his [Deidara's] neck, just barely poking it, Miaki squealed at a frequency that could practically only be heard by bats, if it weren't at the highest pitch range of human hearing. Of course, that was an exaggeration. But as soon as she closed her mouth and widened her eyes, the figure gently screwed the blade into the blonde's neck, just enough for a small bead of blood to emerge from it.

The knife zoomed past Miaki's cheek, leaving upon it a crimson slash in its wake as it got pinned to the wall she backed up against, a lock of her long black hair falling to the floor.

The figure let go of the kodona's neck and took two steps backwards it's dusk-colored wavy hair submitting gracefully to gravity as it bowed. Gaudy old wax sticks behind it set instantaneously ablaze, and ghoulish candlelight fell upon the intricate but frighteningly deteriorated walls, making known the blackened, leafy foliage nearby, and highlighting each little pool of blood in the vicinity. The figure stood back up straight, flashing a glance with its immensely bishounen-type eyes and contorted a warm yet eerie smile.

"Welcome... to your first riddle."

Fortissimo
    Fortissimo

Mints : 27

Post  Fortissimo Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:16 pm

(shizz, i have no idea on what's going on anymore OTL. so forgive me if ano yung ilalagay ko D: )

==

Nade stared at the others.

"Uhm, guys? Are we a little... far behind? " she asks the others, voice a bit.. worried and skeptical.

Well, it was true. Their group was somewhat... stuck.

==

Natsu just stares at the scene unfolding before her eyes. It was... surreal.

"uhhhh--"

===

Phoenix and Apollo were just... stunned. Afraid.

It was a situation that caught them off-guard, actually.

"...eep."

Apollo just stared at the person who "welcomed" them. He didn't really find the whole concept as... what's the word? Oh well. One thing for sure is that he was scared to death.

"Calm down, Apollo-- No need to be--" Phoenix said, trying to make Apollo feel better, but he trailed off once he realized what was happening.

Oh Mr. Wright, you better take a better look at your surroundings more. Maybe he was looking at Iris Haru a little too much?
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:05 pm

((IF ONLY I MADE EDGEWORTH A POWER RANGER...))

The fluffy yellow chick rests on Edgeworth's shoulder.

"I want my Hibari!" it exclaims

"Where is my darling Prussia-sama? is he with that Gels woman?" it seems pissed off

"Cheep Cheep~"

Edgeworth pats it on the head.

"Hopefully we find a candy guard soon..." he says to Nade.

He glances behind him to see if the others are still follo-

"-NGH! Could you please stop staring at me?"

Kiseki pouts and crosses her arms.

"Fine."

...Honestly, that thing on that woman's head looks like it could poke someone's eye out.

...Perhaps Miles Edgeworth wan't used to ahoges. Especially the sharp and pointy-looking types.

=====

(Mandatory post so you two recall what your jobs are)

Orange shades shine in the moonlight, a cloaked figure leans against the wall.

"...Aniki, when do you think they'll get here...?" asks a shorter figure, sitting by the corner.

They were expecting a lot more action to happen.

=====

Applause in the area of monitors, ignorance for the party with Freddie.

Clearly, Hiroku has many reasons for favoring Narcissus over all other servants of the house.

The wonderfully twisted scene in the bloodstained room was just one.

"Nicely done, Narcissus. If only your brother could give just as much effort....in fact, I could only wish everyone else in the manor did the same."

Several different grunts and side comments are exchanged by the other butlers in the area, Amadour giving an obviously faked expression of hurt before leaving. The maid, on the other hand, glanced at each other with smiles and giggles.

Moments after silence takes over the room again, Hiroku contacts another group of candy guards.

"Kamina, Simon. The second group is approaching your area. I've locked out the other doors so they would have to pass the elevator...Oh, and that light switch over there next to you, Kamina, it's not for lights. Use it immediately after they enter the elevator, and run. I repeat, RUN up the stairs as soon as you activate that switch."

He pauses.

"....Understood?"

====

Franziska's impatience clearly builds up as she glances around the room, restraining herself from destroying even more of the decorative imports.

She suddenly, for some strange reason, finds interest in the chandelier overhead.

"...I will stop whipping you for now....because I feel generous." she says to Freddie.

Indirectly, of course. For her eyes were set on the chandelier.

====

Mouth agape.
    Thoughts lagging.
    Utter mindfuck.

Alieiynne almost drops her DS in shock (thank goodness for that DS strap), and clings to Apollo, squeaking.

....Damn you, Narcissus.
    Fortissimo
    Fortissimo

Post  Fortissimo Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:48 pm

"I hope so too, Mr. Edgeworth."

Nadeshiko yawned. She was getting the feeling of emptiness at the pit of her stomach, but yet she felt a bit bored.

====

"Holy shit--!!"

Apollo was very surprised at Alieiynne's action.

Yes, he was scared because of the previous encounter, but now he just felt really... embarrassed. His face turned into a deep shade of red, luckily it wasn't really obvious because of the darkness.

`Kohryu
    `Kohryu

Mints : 251

Post  `Kohryu Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:04 pm

(( Wahh, forgive me for my inactivity. ;A; ))
    Haru must have been sleepwalking, yet again. It was either that or she got attacked by some kind of mutant spider and made her an amnesiac.

Hey, it was a haunted house, it could happen.

"...Mind if anyone tell me what's going on right now?" She asked to particularly no one. In fact, she couldn't even see well, as her eyes were halfway shut and it was quite dark. She frantically waved her hands in front of her, hoping to see--or cling--to someone for safety.
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:28 am

((SHIT sorry for the late reply guys ;u; I think the RP lag is my fault XDDD))

The taller figure assumed a strong stance.

"Don't be impatient, bro!"

A cape flew lightly as it turned around to face the glass-borne moonlight.

"They can't possibly miss out this glowing handsome thing in a hopelessly dark place~" It said, cockily pointing a thumb to its shining shades.

"In fact, I hear them clacking down the hall right now!"

How in-inconspicuous.

===================

Standing tall against the candlelight was a man of a strange aura. A half smirk/half smile exuded from his skeletal face, his hands which garnered pristine white gloves-completely unstained by the bloodbath-clutched a costume gently.

"My name is Narcissus Chevalier. A very pleasant evening to you all.~"
    He bowed.
    The candles flickered violently.

"And I am here to give you the first step of the game. But not before sir Apollo forgets his costume. Do pardon us greatly, monsieur."

The butler offered him his clothing respectfully, just before glancing at Alieiynne with a smile.

"Ah, miss Alieiynne! nearly breaking another gadget, I see. Please do take care of that DS of yours." he said, waving his finger.

Narcissus cockily approached Miaki with a smile. "My dear, I do hope you are alright..." he uttered chivalrously mere inches from her face, gently caressing her wounded cheek, applying a handy band-aid whilst wiping her face with a handkerchief in a very fatherly yet creepy manner.

Miaki could only stand still like a statue, eyes fixated on him with a completely blank stare, disgusted, creeped out and weirded out all at once.
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:30 pm

(( IT'S NO ONE'S FAULT DEAR ;w; ))

"Another gadget? I assume you're mistakened, Narcissus." Alieiynne mutters, letting go of Apollo, her face pink from embarrassment.

"G-go! get changed so we can get going, Justice! ...And Haru, I can't believe you don't know what's going on."

She points at Narcissus, who glances at Haru with an effortless lady-killer smile.

"...Narcissus, Please explain whatever you can about this. I'd have to say I'll need a little more info on the situation, myself...Just how much did Hiroku spend on this...?"

==========

"Ahhhh, what's taking them so longgggg?"

Panty sits down and puts her legs up on a nearby table, gravity caused the lower portion of her short, black dress to slide down.

An angel dressed as a succubus. How ironic, yet fitting.

Arthur (vi Britannia Angel ftw) sighs. "Be patient. Two of the three groups are only at the first puzzle. The other....is still lost."

"What?! So I'm supposed to wait for hours with YOU? This is boring. No guys to ride, no food to eat..."

She glances at Stocking (who never really needed a costume), who seems to be munching on some of the candies, and then stops upon making eye contact.

"...I'm leaving."

She stands up and out the window, they weren't really high up, anyway. Her sister nods and follows suit.

"Hmph. The only way out of the manor is closed. They're probably just going to hide in one of the rooms."

Arthur crosses his arms and sits on the chair Panty just left.

===========

Kiseki glances ahead of the group while Edgeworth has some meaningful conversation with Nade about how useless Gumshoe is and how bad it is to get on Franziska's nerves.

"Hey, an elevator!" Kie exclaims, pointing ahead.

Edgeworth winces.

"...no."
    Fortissimo
    Fortissimo

Post  Fortissimo Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Nade was into the conversation, but after that reaction from Edgeworth, she couldn't help but chuckle. Elevators, eh?

===

Apollo gets the costume from Narcissus' hands and sighs.

"... So I really have to be in a costume, eh?" he mutters to himself, smiling somewhat sarcastically.

Phoenix just looks at him, laughing.

Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Post  Gurugiri Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:57 am

((Ang bagal ni Iris =3=))

"Oui, Monsieur Justice. All participants must be in costume, Monsieur Ravenheart wishes for everyone to enjoy the special..."festivity" And Miss Haru, you will find out what is in store for you, in due time~".

Narcissus, who was stroking Miaki's hair (which made her twitch like there was no tomorrow) explained to Alieiynne...

"As for your inquiry, Miss Alieiynne, I'm afraid I am not allowed to state anything about Monsieur Ravenheart's expenses and funding. What I CAN tell you is that there was a lot involved...in more ways than one. And for further elaboration, please do keep all project-planning related questions until the end of the game~" He said, smiling warmly and twirling Miaki's hair around his finger.

Cringecringe,twichtwitch.

==============

Stocking dug further into the abyss of sweets.

"Come back here, you whore."

she twisted some of the wrappers together and threw them at her sister.

"Hey! We're not supposed to be coming out until one of them weirdo groups come here. And would you change your outfit?! Normally I wouldn't care but there are KIDS in this mansion, you know. >^>"

she glances at Arthur.

"Then again..."

==============

((Might I remind a certain banana to be Simon, now? :3))
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Mints : 237

Post  saruwatari_asuka Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Asuka was a little lost, she still couldn't get why her group had not yet received the riddle. She had a feeling that her group was the only lagging behind right now.

"Umm.. Freddie, may we PLEASE have the riddle now? Hasn't Hiroku given the signal yet?"

~~~~~
    "Hey you! Leave Miaki alone! You pedophile!" Not knowing the real age of the guy holding HIS Miaki, he just assumed that the guy was a lot older than Miaki by the looks of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:31 pm