Alice Teahouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
saruwatari_asuka
Kouse
6 posters

Café Esprit

Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Mints : 613

Café Esprit Empty Café Esprit

Post  Kouse Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh, hello there! Welcome to Cafe Esprit- pastries, beverages and great service are our specialties! Please do come in and delight your tongue with our decadent confectionery, or take a sip of one of our fruity drinks. Here in our humble little eatery is the perfect place to be to celebrate a birthday, or just to enjoy a little nostalgic sugary treat to satisfy your sweet tooth if you're on the go. Either way, these fanciful foods will surely put a smile on your face, if not just a little icing on your lips! We're open from 7am - 10pm so feel free to please your tastebuds till then.
    M E N U

Spoiler:
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Mints : 237

Café Esprit Empty Re: Café Esprit

Post  saruwatari_asuka Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 pm

"The best thing about the night shift is that, there's not that many people since they're probably having a romantic stroll. Mmmmmm.... romantic strolls...." Asuka said to herself, lonely in her chef's uniform. " We should really get someone to advertise Cafe Esprit...."
    `Kohryu
    `Kohryu

Mints : 251

Post  `Kohryu Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm

"And I'm not one of those people. Hey there, Asuka~!" greeted Haru with a huge grin as she strode into the cafe, then casually taking a seat in front of the counter.

"Advertisement? Well, good luck with that." She said as she flipped through the menu.
    Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Post  Kouse Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Ah, it's Haru and Asuka..

Yuuki entered the Café with a grin on her face.
    "May I join you guys~?", she made her way to where Haru was sitting.

"I think I'm in the mood for Cream Vanilla Madeleine and Buttercream Truffle. Hehe~ o wo"
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Mints : 253

Post  silversporksama Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Outside, Hiroku hesitates, yet his actions advance further than his thoughts.

He opens the door without a word and just stands there.

"...Good Evening.", he says thoughtlessly, eyes widening a bit upon realizing the familiar faces in front of him.

he blinks.

"-Wait, WHAT."
    Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Post  Kouse Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:16 pm

"Spam-chan!" Yuuki sparkled, and then looked around Hiroku to see if anyone else was with him.

"..Huh, where's your girlfriend? ..And Alieiynne?", A puzzled look was painted on her face.
    `Kohryu
    `Kohryu

Post  `Kohryu Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Haru turned to the direction of the voice, and saw Yuuki.

"Ohaithar! I don't see why not." She looked around the cafe, for it was filled with not too many customers.

"What's up?" She asked the two, still flipping for something on the menu.

Then, someone pushed open the door, the bell going DING!. The male figure stood there as he greeted everyone with a "...Good evening."

It took her a while to realize.

"It's the prince. Haha. Hey there!" She greeted casually.
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Post  saruwatari_asuka Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:28 pm

"So many customers..." Asuka said, shocked at the sudden burst of customers at the cafe. 'Now, where could our dear waitress be. Well, since she's not here, better be the waitress for now.' She thought, putting on her apron and walking to Haru's table. "Hey there. Welcome to Cafe Esprit, may I take your order?"
    Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Post  Kouse Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:31 pm

"Thanks Haru~ Oh and Asuka, I'll have a Cream Vanilla Madeleine and Buttercream Truffle! ..You look cute in an apron, by the way." Yuuki smiled and turned to face Hiroku again.

"Ohoho, the Prince eh?" She stood up and combed her bangs going backwards, showing her forehead, imitating a flirty Bishounen.

"I am ze great Ravenheart~ ♥" ` 3 ^

saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Post  saruwatari_asuka Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:35 pm

"One Cream Vanille Madeleine and Buttercream truffle, coming right up. And great imitation Yuki-chan. And uhhh... thanks for the compliment." Blushing while replying and on her way to the kitchen, Asuka couldn't help but wonder too, where was Aieiynne-chan...
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Hiroku glances at Yuuki and holds back a sigh.

"...Kiseki's not my girlfriend, and Alieiynne is with her somewhere still packing bags to move here after Kiseki's graduation...They'll be here in a few days." he says in a monotone voice.

"...A few very long days." he adds, pulling back a chair and sitting down, ignoring Yuuki.

"On a more positive note, It's been a while since I've seen you two."
    `Kohryu
    `Kohryu

Post  `Kohryu Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:42 pm

"Nice impersonation, Yuuki~Same to you, Hiroku!" answered Haru as she ran her finger down the menu.

"How's..everything?" She asked the three.

"Ah~a Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake and a Coffee Truffle, please!" She told Asuka.
    Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Post  Kouse Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:48 pm

"Thanks you two."

Yuuki went back to her seat.
    ..And going back on what Hiroku said..

"..Aw.. well, better than not coming here at all. And that's not cute, Hiro-chan. Not cute." Yuuki looked down at the table and pouted.

"—Well I'm still a girl. All is good~" she answered Haru.
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Post  saruwatari_asuka Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Asuka comes out of the kitchen, holding the Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake, Coffee Truffle, Cream Vanille Madeleine, and a Buttercream Truffle. "Here are your orders guys. Hiroku, you want anything? And it's kinda obvious from your sigh that your already missing Kie-chan." Asuka said, putting down the food from the tray in front of a coughstarvingcough Haru and a very patient Yuki.
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Hiroku mutters to himself, shortly following it up with "fine, fine". He then glances at Asuka.

"One serving of coffee. No sugar and no cream or milk please. Just plain black coffee."

He ends the request and turns to Yuuki again.

"What exactly is not cute? I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with my job....or lack thereof."
    saruwatari_asuka
    saruwatari_asuka

Post  saruwatari_asuka Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Asuka comes out with Hiroku's black coffee, checking her watch and starts to go jumpy. "I'm really sorry Haru-chan, but can you close up the cafe once you, Hiroku, and Yuki finish with your orders? It's 10 pm, and I need to get home and feed my sisters. I'm really sorry to ask you of this." Asuka begs, taking of her apron in a rush and closing the lights in the kitchen. "I'm really sorry, but when Yumi's hungry, she goes all crazy. REALLY SORRY. I'll make it up to you, Haru-chan!" she says in a jiffy, running out the door at the same time.
    Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Post  Kouse Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:11 pm

"Gyu, never mind, Hiro-chan~"

Yuuki looked at Asuka go.

"Eh, I hope she'll be fine.. it's as if she was going to be executed if she didn't come home as soon as possible;" she let out a sweatdrop.

"Anyways.. Itadakimasu!"

silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Hiroku nods.

"Bon Appetit." he says, blowing the steam from his coffee and taking a sip.
    Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Post  Kouse Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:04 am

~Insert cricket noise here~

"Uh well.. only a few bites to go! Ehehehe, ehe..he.." Yuuki said gloomily, as she ate the last few bits of Madeleine that was left on her plate.

"So I heard you were going to have this Halloween Party..? Ano, in your house?" Yuuki anticipated Hiroku's answer.

She knew that his house; mansion actually, was hell of huge, and if there really was a party, it would be enjoyable with everyone.

(( Oh and Kie, I thought you were going to make that Ravenheart Event Thread? o uo; ))
    `Kohryu
    `Kohryu

Post  `Kohryu Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:07 am

"Ah, sure, no problem. Go on and serve dinner to them before we all blow up and cause a second Repentance in the history of the world just because of a growling stomach." Haru said, half-jokingly. She picked up her truffle and ate it in one bite, quickly grabbing her milkshake for a sip.

"Mm, this is good." She said, taking more of her milkshake. While sipping, she had overheard about a Halloween party.

"Mind if I ask what Halloween party this is?" She asked, smiling. This sounded like fun.

After a few more lines of conversation, and Hiroku leaving, she left the cafe as well.

Last edited by `Kohryu on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 am

(( Just finished it...partially ^^;;; ))

Hiroku puts down his cup and blinks, taking a few seconds to put his explanation into words.

"Ah....well, It's not really much. Just a simple masquerade ball. Just a few twists here and there....One example is that you must have a date in order to join. I've also invited a few very important people to attend."
    Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Post  Kouse Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 am

'..Just a simple Masquerade Ball? Whoa. It's like Hiro-chan grows money on trees or something..'

Yuuki gulped.

"A date huh? ..Did you ask Kie out yet? = u=," the girl asked as if she already knew the answer.

(( SO, KOU OR LUDWIG? *STROKES BEARD* ))

Last edited by Kouse on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:40 am

Hiroku shakes his head, blushing a bit.

"...No, not yet..."

He fixes the collar of his shirt and clears his throat.

"Ahem. Off-topic, but that look of yours just tells me something. And my only response is that you probably shouldn't know how my cousins and half-siblings are..."

(( O__O *Backs away to corner* ))
    Kouse
    Kouse
    管理者 (ADMIN)

Post  Kouse Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:29 pm

"I bet Kie would like to have you as a partner too!" Yuuki said. And she wondered at that sibling-cousin part.

She glanced at the clock.

"Oh, it's pretty late already.. well I'll talk to you later, Haru, Hiro-chan~ And thank you for telling me about the Masquerade Ball you're having~ ^ u^"

And the tofu left the Café.
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Post  silversporksama Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 pm

"See you, then..."

Hiroku finishes off his coffee, then takes the cup to the kitchen to clean it and put it somewhere.

"Well, I'd best be going." He says to Koharu, nodding his head a bit. "-I'll be seeing you guys around."

And the prince has left as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content