Alice Teahouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hune and Miaki's House

Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Mints : 233

Hune and Miaki's House Empty Hune and Miaki's House

Post  Gurugiri Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Heya! This quaint little house is where Hune and I live. (Hune is Eos' Oc [pronounced HYUN] She just hasn't posted here yet) We're kinda new in town, so our place is fairly simple...but we'll spruce it up once we save enough!

We've got two floors, two spacious bedrooms downstairs and one upstairs -the both of us stay in the latter. Here and there are some works and paintings by yours truly to decorate. (since Hune is too shy to show her awesome skills.)

Tall windows occupy one wall of our comfortably large living room, where the TV, the phone, and all the typical displayed photos are.

Oh, and Don't be surprised to pick up a spicy scent or a decadent chocolatey aroma coming from the kitchen next to it, My best friend just LOVES spicy food...while I'm a total chocoholic and sweet-tooth.

There are also two study rooms, each of which have one wide, fancily shaped desk, a music player, a very comfy and relaxing armchair, and of course a nice view of the garden outside.

Said garden for now, is again I repeat, fairly simple. We've got a few of each flower here and there. The garden stretches around the house and out back ,where the patio is. Out there, friendly little avian creatures perched on a few cute little bird feeders will greet you-I just love birdwatching.

That's pretty much the gist of it-so far. You're welcome to pay a visit here anytime, as long as you don't totally freaking crash the place. Oh, and if you're here early in the morning and both of us are still snoozing... sorry in advance, lazy days keep us waking up at two in the afternoon (;

(Eos and I will design soon XD pics will come later.)

Last edited by Shing-puu! on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Mints : 253

Hune and Miaki's House Empty Re: Hune and Miaki's House

Post  silversporksama Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 pm

A simple knock on the door, that's all that is needed.

That's all that is done.

Hiroku glances around after doing the said action, tapping his right foot while waiting for someone to answer.
    Gurugiri
    Gurugiri

Mints : 233

Post  Gurugiri Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:10 pm

The morning breeze ran through the whole town, and it caused a sign hanging on the door to make itself known.

"Hello, Hune is currently out of town and Miaki is out in the park. Miaki will be back at 9am."
    silversporksama
    silversporksama

Mints : 253

Post  silversporksama Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Hiroku frowns and crosses his arms, turning around and leaving.

"Speaking of 9 am, I guess I should be heading to work now..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:12 pm